So I moved to London - YAY! I'm a Customer Service Manager for an e-commerce and it's pretty. I have some shitty busy days but doesn't everyone really? Her and I now live together. We have some issues, but I think we are working through them. Well if we aren't, we'll soon see.
I've started being a lot more body positive since I first started blogging, and that has manifested itself in following a lot of plus size babes blogging adventures and taking style tips from those lovely girls. It's almost made me want to start doing plus size fashion blogging myself really... well I started taking photos of what I've been wearing each day and instagramming them, just to see the uptake and a lot of people have started to follow me and comment on what I wear, which makes me feel good.
Maybe I will start doing more of that on here. Who knows!
Anyway, over and out for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment