Hi, my name's Lottie and I'm a lesbian.
I used to hate it when my friends from the past (hereby known as FFTP) referred to me by my sexuality. "Oh have you met Lottie? She's a lesbian" - oh wow, they would all gasp. Roll up and see the rug muncher.
Well I don't introduce my straight friends as "Oh, this is generic FFTP, she's a breeder." Maybe I should have. Am I missing a trick?
Anyway, this isn't one of *those* blogs, this is just going to be me. An outlet for my creativeness. Or something.
So, some facts about me:
1) I am actually a lesbian - yes I know I've just ranted about being identified by my sexuality but I guess you're going to need to know this just in case you're scared by the gays, and so now you can run away and watch something like Gardeners World to cleanse your eyes once more. (Pssst, the lezzers love Charlie Dimmock) I write an awesome agony aunt column for g3 magazine. I love it, and I wish I could do it all day, every day.
2) No, this isn't going to be a blog just about being a huge gayer - I'll talk about other shit too. Music, tattoos and fashion most probably. And maybe a bit about porn, just to confuse you.
3) If I were a cheese, I'd be an over ripe Brie. Not important - just true.
4) I think far too much about everything - that's kind of how this blog was born. I've been lying in bed thinking about how much I love to write. Then I thought about what I could write about. Then I thought a little bit about boobs, but then quickly returned to writing again. And so - a blog was born.
5) I am romantic - I do romance. I write about how beautiful she is. I light up when I see her face. I love how every single love song pales in comparison for how I feel about her and her ways. If you hadn't have guessed, there is a *she*. But she'll remain nameless. If you know me and you're reading this, then you know who she is. If not, let the mystery continue. Then again, if you are her and you're reading this, baby, I Love You.
Anyway back to the blog. My intention is to write about things that are interesting, but I'll almost always naff off on a tangent. It's the way my brain works.
We'll see how long this lasts.
Seeyouloveyoubye xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment